The Kimtech Pure A6 Liquid Splash Protection Coverall with Hood from Kimberly-Clark Professional provides superior liquid barrier protection along with a breathable back panel to keep workers in critical areas safe and cool.
The new coverall is able to provide liquid splash protection and comfort in a single suit through two innovative, low-lint fabrics:
• High-performance laminated film for the front panel, hood, arms and legs
• Lightweight, breathable filter material for the back panel to keep workers safe and cool
Suitable for ISO 7 and 8/Grade C & D cleanrooms, the new coverall also offers:
• 94 percent Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)
• Built-in thumb loops and elastic cuffs
• Recyclable through RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional
• Bulk packaging (25 individually packed coveralls per case)
The RightCycle Program
The Kimtech Pure A6 Liquid Splash Protection Coverall with Hood can be diverted from landfills through RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional, the first large-scale recycling program for non-hazardous lab, cleanroom and industrial waste.