The RM series by REDmeters is a revolutionary density measuring device, placed inline and can be combined with a flow meter for mass flow. It is revolutionary for reasons that it measures the full content of a pipe, where other density meters don't. There are different RM models for different applications and/or industries. As an example, we are highlighting the features of the RM4, the WWT density meter, here below.
The RM4 density meter is specifically designed for the Waste Water Treatment Plants, and is a REDmeters product. It features following specifics:
* measures 100% volume of a pipe. This is in sharp contrast with any other density meters our there, that measure through sampling, through cross sections with a gamma beam or sonic wave
* has an accuracy of 99.7% on FULL volume. In comparison, other meters will give you an accuracy number on 'what is measured in the sample'.
* Real-time reporting to HMI in the immediate meter vicinity, AND real-time reporting on the client computer network. A red meter reports every 45 Milliseconds. A Nuclear meter, for example, reports up to 10 minutes after its cross section measurement
* Non-nuclear, and therefore there is no licensing and certification required. Safe for Waste Water Treatment Centers
* Non-intrusive: there is no contact with the material. There are no beams, waves, pings or any sensors in the sludge or slurry.
* pipe inner diameter sizes from 2inch up to 42inch ID
A red meter actually weighs what is going through a pipe, with a highly sensitive displacement laser that monitors a patented rubber pipe. REDmeters stands for Real-time, Exact Density meters. Red meters are customizable. Visit the website to learn more.