Portwell’s ROBO-8113VG2AR PICMG 1.3 SHB, featuring both workstation and desktop processors of the 6th generation Intel Core processor (codename Skylake) with Intel Q170 chipset and Intel Xeon processor with Intel C236 chipset, supports DDR4 memory for double memory capacity and greater bandwidth. ROBO-8113VG2AR is designed with a rich feature set, and is an ideal building block for industrial automation and control systems, digital security surveillance, medical imaging systems, and broadcasting systems.
• Supports 6th generation Intel Core processor or Intel Xeon processor
• Supports Intel Q170 or C236 chipset
• Dual channel ECC/Non-ECC DDR4 1866/2133 DIMM up to 32 GB
• Supports PCIe 3.0, 2x GbE LAN, 10x USB 3.0, 6x SATA III, and software RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
• Supports CRT, DVI-D and HDMI