3D printing company, Harvest Technologies, is pleased to announce their very first design contest. Harvest Tech wishes to further promote rapid manufacturing and help grow a 3D printing community online through a creative contest. For a chance to win, participants must submit a CAD file with their concept design. The winner with the most innovative design will win a 3D printed model of their design and the winner’s design will be showcased in the Harvest Tech offices and on social media. Contestants must follow the contest guidelines and follow the contest rules for their design to be considered.
- Design materials need to be either Nylon GF or SLA
- Design cannot exceed 5x5x5’’
- The CAD must be compatible or saved as an STL file
How to Enter:
- Like the Harvest Technologies Facebook page
- Email CAD file to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe your inspirations for your design on the Harvest Tech Timeline
- The winner will receive a free, 3D printed copy of their design
- A copy of the winning design will be showcased in the Harvest Technologies office.
- Images of the winning design will be taken and shared on Harvest Tech social media.
Please visit the Harvest Technologies Facebook page to enter into the design contest.
About Harvest Technologies
Harvest Tech was founded by David K. Leigh and, his father, David E. Leigh in 1995, first operating with one machine in the family barn, located in Belton, Texas. Now with over 15 years of experience in the additive manufacturing industry, Harvest Tech runs a fleet of 28 laser sintering and stereolithography machines in a cutting-edge 40,000 sq. facility. It is Harvest Tech’s mission to provide top-quality parts and customer service, while continuing to build their reputation as the most valued partner and supplier in the prototype and direct digital manufacturing trades. For more information please visit www.harvest-tech.com.