Company has introduced PacLite, a new lighter weight, flatwire conveyor belt with variable openings that is ideally suited for three segments of the food processing industry: Packaging, baking and rock traps used for root crops.
Manufactured using a new proprietary process developed by the company’s engineers, PacLite is 30-50 percent stronger than a standard flatwire belt and weighs 10 percent less than its predecessor, PacTitan®.
PacLite’s weight, strength and open area make it particularly suited for:
- Packaging during can washing processes for foods and beverages
- Baking ovens where breads, cakes and other larger goods require pans for movement along the processing line
- Rock traps where dirt, stones, stems, and debris need to be separated from root crops like potatoes, carrots and beets
- PacLite is available in both standard and heavy-duty versions and features Cambridge’s NokLokTM picket technology, a proprietary form of perfect and interlocking links that increases strength, durability and product stability and reduces belt stretch and distortion.
- Width: To 256” (650 cm)
- Speeds: To 250fpm (76m)
- Temperatures: To 1,000° F (538° C)
- Metal: T316LSS, WRSS, T304SS, HCS or Galv
Cambridge Engineered Solutions www.cambridge-es.com