First NASA It Summit To Gather Industry Leaders And Explore Tech Innovations
The summit, which takes place August 16-18 at the Gaylord National Harbor in Maryland, will gather 750 participants and more than 100 expert presenters with themes on collaboration, social networking, innovation, infrastructure, operations and IT security and privacy.
- Walt Disney's Vice President and General Manager Walt Disney Imagineering-FL Jack Blitch
- Google Vice President and Chief Internet Evangelist Vint Cerf
- Dell Services Chief Innovation Officer Jim Stikeleather
- Symantec Chief Technology Officer Mark Bregman
- Inspirion CEO Misti Burmeister
- Gartner Vice President and Fellow in Research David W. Cearley
"This summit is an opportunity for the public and private IT sectors to cross-pollinate," said NASA Chief Information Officer Linda Y. Cureton. "I strive to make NASA's IT the best in government. We can learn from the latest in the private sector while sharing our own innovations in cloud computing, green computing and other cutting-edge areas."
The summit's theme is "Together We Can Make NASA IT Stellar!" For more details, visit: