(Quebec City, Canada) Laserax offers their LXQ Fiber Laser Marker, which the company says will redefine how easy and accessible laser system integration can be. Features and functions include:
- A remote connection capability that can grant control of the system to a Laserax expert or partner anywhere in the world. Relying on a secure cloud VPN, this allows laser experts to better support integrators and end-users through remote services such as installation, training, after-sales support and live demos.
- A web-based HMI can be displayed in any web browser for a quick control of the laser without programming.
- The system’s interfacing can be done using the most standard industrial protocols.
- Fully configured peripherals are ready to be used. Among them, a Cognex camera for barcode validation, an air-knife for lens protection, and 3D-Autofocus sensors for automatic adjustments.
- LXQ fiber lasers can be used to treat any metal surface with laser cleaning, laser texturing, and laser hardening.