Larson Electronics announces the release of a new four-foot explosion-proof portable LED flood lighting system. This Class 1 Division 2 and Class 2 Division 1 & 2 unit uses three 48-inch LED light heads to produce a combined 21,750 lumens of light with 360-degrees of coverage while drawing only 234 watts. The EPLC2-3X100LED-4-100 portable explosion proof LED flood lighting system also features:
- A powder coated frame constructed from non-sparking aluminum.
- A flood pattern of light for illuminating enclosed areas and hazardous locations where flammable vapors, gases and dusts may be present.
- Each lamp comprised in this unit draws 78 watts and produces 7,250 lumens with a color temperature of 5000K, which produces colors and details much more accurately than high pressure sodium or mercury vapor lamps.
- Can be positioned in an upright position.
- A triangular frame design provides stability and protection for the LED units when mounted in either direction.