The C1-2 Bulk Bag Filler uses an automatic gain in weight adjustment to monitor and compensate for any weight variation. Using programmable one-touch controls, the operator can control unit operations as well as upstream in-feed devices. A filling rate of up to 20 bags an hour is attainable, depending on the ‘flowability’ of the product and conveyor used. The unit an accuracy of within 1%. Available custom features include:
- Power Height Adjustment: Accommodates various sized Bulk Bags.
- Retracting bag hooks: Allows for faster attachment/detachment of the Bulk Bag loops to the Bulk Bag Filler.
- Filling nozzle and inflatable mechanical seal: For sanitary dust-free operation.
- Liner inflation device: Assure maximum material capacity.
- Roller Bed: Ensures faster off-loading of filled bags.
- Electric or pneumatic vibrators: Improves material densification and compaction of the material in the bulk bag for better storage and transport.