ProGrade® plate magnets from Eriez® are designed to remove ferrous contamination from products traveling in chutes, spouts, ducts, pipes and conveyors. According to the company, the magnets are also characterized by:
- The economically-priced magnets effectively help prevent costly downtime from machinery damage, protect against spark-caused fires and explosions and safeguard against product contamination.
- Availability in ceramic, rare earth and Xtreme® rare earth magnet strengths.
- Ceramic powered separators are ideal for removing medium to large tramp metal such as bolts, nuts and hand tools.
- Rare earth powered separators are designed to remove small ferrous contaminants such as pins, staples and clips.
- Separators powered by Xtreme rare earth magnet material are best at removing weakly magnetic fine ferrous contamination.
- They feature all stainless steel construction and incorporate the company’s exclusive "pinge" style hinges for easy cleaning.
- Sizes range from 6 to 24 inches in width.