Standard-Knapp has launched its soft placement module for secure, efficient packing of bottles in a range of industries. The company believes that the module also delivers:
- Advanced motion control to gently lower bottles into cases or trays without damage to the label, closure or container integrity.
- The ability to accelerate bottles downward, then come to a gradual, decelerated stop as the heels of the bottles reach the bottom of the case.
- Indexing of the packed case to the discharge conveyor, so the soft placement module can ascend into position for the next cycle.
- The capability to handle several cases per cycle for maximum packing efficiency.
- Steady, precise placement to eliminate bottle-to-bottle scuffing and breakage, with or without partitions.
- A low-maintenance design that adapts to trigger and unstable bottles of all sizes for more stable packing with less downtime.
- Simple adjustments and changeover.
- Compatibility with several case packer models.
PACK EXPO Booth #N4106