Fluid Components International’s ST51 Air/Gas Flow Meter offers industrial plant engineers a highly reliable solution to GHG monitoring and supports the EPA’s BACT (Best Available Control Technology) initiative. Key aspects include:
- Ideal for the measurement and monitoring of industrial plant greenhouse gases
- A no-moving-parts design that’s non-clogging
- Operates over a wide flow range with low-flow sensitivity
- The calibration is matched to the user’s actual gas composition and installation conditions
- It withstands pressures up to 500 psig
- Built-in temperature compensation circuitry
For more information, visit www.fluidcomponents.com/Industrial/App/EPA-GHG-Mandate.asp.