IFS (Itasca, IL) launches seven new smartphone apps in the IFS Touch Apps series, in addition to its first app for Windows Phone and Windows 8. The new applications—which are available from Google Play Store, Apple App Store and Windows Marketplace—offer intuitive mobile functionality in areas such as human resources, customer relationship management, ad-hoc reporting, enterprise application search, vehicle management, and IFS support services.
Following the release of IFS Notify Me, a cloud-based smartphone app for purchase, expense and invoice approvals, IFS is now extending its offering for the mobile workforce with seven new apps. In addition, IFS is also releasing IFS Notify Me for Windows Phone and Windows 8.
The new IFS Touch Apps are:
- IFS Time Tracker for project time and attendance reporting, confirmation, etc.
- IFS Trip Tracker for real-time, as-you-travel expense reporting for the mobile individual.
- IFS Sales Companion for sales people to manage their accounts, tasks and opportunities.
- IFS Quick Reports for running and viewing ad-hoc reports on a mobile device.
- IFS Quick Facts for fast keyword search of any object in IFS Applications.
- IFS Flight Log for management of platform operational data in the aerospace and defense industry.
- IFS Support Companion for interaction with IFS support centers.
Check out www.ifsworld.com to learn more.