PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DAP Technologies continues its product excellence with today’s roll out of the M9000 series LTE enabled ultra rugged tablet with a QWERTY keyboard as well as being RFID enabled. The go-anywhere solution provides companies mobile communications throughout their supply chain and can future-proof their technology purchase with advanced communications options, modularity and ruggedness.
The DAP M9000 series of rugged mobile tablets incorporate RFID reader capability for passive, active or both. The easy to use tablet provides users with the freedom of carrying only one mobile device to track assets, collect information, synchronize systems, report data and receive and respond to messages.
The product was specifically designed for harsh environments such as oil and gas, yard management, manufacturing, and warehouse logistics. And while built for safety and durability it was designed for simplicity of use.
Eric Miller, vice president for DAP Technologies, explains, “In today’s industrial markets, increasing mobility and automation are particularly in demand. The M9000 Series delivers a product that can multi task, superseding legacy handheld devices with limited functionality.”
The rugged tablet’s features include:
- Advanced wireless communications like Gobi™ 5000, WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth®—technology that can lower operating costs and increase efficiency.
- Innovative form factor—built with multiple comfort grips, right or left-handed use, and operation with gloved or bare hands.
- Large 7-inch sunlight-viewable touchscreen— industrial-reinforced, glass-on-glass touchscreen, automatically switches from landscape to portrait view based on how the user is holding the tablet.
- Windows® 7 Professional and optional Windows® Embedded Standard 7—allows for seamless integration into most enterprise environments.
- Superior power management— Optimized power management for extended use without docking.
- Flexibility with RFID and barcode reader capability
- Intel® Atom™ N2600 processor—a powerful 1.6 dual core processor with 4 GB standard RAM.
- IP67 and meets MIL-STD-810G—total protection against dust and immersible in up to one meter of water.
For more information visit www.daptech.com.