Data Translation (Marlboro, MA) now offers the DT8824 ultra-high resolution Ethernet (LXI) data acquisition module for test and measurement. It is designed to offer simultaneous sampling of as many as four fully-isolated 24-bit inputs. Some of the key features of the product include:
- 4 Simultaneous analog inputs at throughput rates up to 4800Hz per channel.
- High resolution 24-bit analog input subsystem offers ultimate signal accuracy.
- Complete ISO-Channel technology with 1000V galvanic isolation channel to channel for optimum signal integrity.
- Optional signal sampling ranges of ±10V with programmable gains of 1, 8, 16, and 32 offers even greater resolution.
- Multiple modules can be synchronized via the Wired Trigger Bus and can externally trigger up to 64 channels.
- Software and external trigger maintains timely and efficient sampling.
- Input buffer offers continuous wrap mode and no wrap mode.
Check out www.datatranslation.com to learn more.