Cognex (Natick, MA) recently announced enhancements to its DataMan 100 2D Data Matrix code quality verifier. According to the company, it has been redesigned for faster setup and easier operation. There are a wealth of new enhancements. Some of them include:
- Integrated, adjustable 30/45 degree low-angle lighting and integrated 90 degree DOAL lighting
- A multi-hole mounting plate for direct attachment of verifier assembly to a fixed mounting location or to the optional adjustable stand
- Clear part positioning guide with open window for easy and consistent code location
- Control box with integrated I/O Module, power supply and quick connect lighting cable for easy setup
- An optional 10-inch X-Z adjustable stand kit with large base plate for standalone use
Visit www.cognex.com/verify to learn more.