The 2200 SmartFlex™ flexible chain conveyor can be engineered to exact customer specifications in minutes. Company has removed all the guesswork of specifying and ordering a conveyor by giving customers the ability to build complete assemblies to their exact layout dimensions and view it in 3D within minutes. Accessories such as infeed and exit power transfers allow smooth end transfers for products as small as 3" diameter. The unit is designed to seamlessly integrate with Company's other 2200 Series low profile belt conveyor platforms. Other product features include:
- Designed for the food and packaging industries
- Aluminum single-piece frame
- Navigates tight corners with wheel and plain bend options
- Multiple product transfer options for end and side transfers
- Available widths of 65 mm (2.6"), 105 mm (4.1") and 150 mm (5.9")
- Speeds up to 250 ft./min.
- Load capacity up to 600 lbs.
- Multiple chain types, including low friction, friction insert, conductive, cleated, roller top and magnet top
Dorner Mfg. Corp., www.dornerconveyors.com