Company’s Certified Inductive Sensors are designed for use in explosive atmospheres and extreme environments. The sensors are useful in a number of different situations such as valve position and conveyor monitoring, material handling, and grain storage and processing. The sensors can also be used in multiple industries including food processing, chemical processing, construction, and the oil & gas industries.
Each sensor features:
- Availability in M8, M12, M18 and M30 sizes with a cable or plug-in connector. Models are also available with IP68K or IP69K ratings and for temperature of -40° to +120°C.
- Availability in M8, M12, M18 and M30 sizes.
- Cable or plug-in connector included
- Models are also available with IP68K or IP69K ratings
- Models are available for temperatures of -40°C to +120°C
STEUTE Industrial Controls Inc., www.steutextreme.com