The bag in box Cheertainer is a smart alternative to traditional packaging. Users get the flexibility of a bag-in-box with the benefits of a rigid container. Benefits include:
- Replaces many rigid packages, including cube-shaped inserts, cans and plastic pails.
- Suitable for use with manual, semi-automatic and fully automatic fill lines.
- Virtually a flat bag, minimizing shipping and warehouse space requirements.
- Uses significantly less plastic and on average, costs notably less than a similar capacity rigid container.
- Shape minimizes dead space, allowing more product per pallet.
- Lack of internal folds means improved, more-accurate filling and more than 99.9 percent dispensing of nearly any product without surging or glugging.