Enact™ is a native-cloud Quality Intelligence platform that helps managers and quality professionals easily view critical quality information across all regions and plants while using any computing device. This visibility helps highlight how processes are running, where problems exist, and where quality resources should be engaged to generate the greatest economic benefit for the organization. In addition to providing visibility across all plants, Enact triggers real-time alarms on the shop floor and identifies opportunities for improvement that reduce costs, increase profitability, improve quality, enhance competitive position, and protect brand equity.
The Enact Quality Intelligence Platform:
• Provides access anywhere, on any device, at any time. Enact delivers data access and quality visibility to any device, anywhere, and at any time, eliminating the traditional constraints of on-premises solutions.
• Delivers targeted, strategic intelligence based on roles and responsibilities. On any device, Enact users automatically receive quality data and alerts customized for their specific jobs, significantly improving user efficiency. Data is delivered via a highly visual, modern, customizable dashboard that focuses on the information that each user needs.
• Works like manufacturers do. In conjunction with part recipes, the Enact Process Model provides a simple and easily understood visual layout of a company’s manufacturing processes. It is an intuitive means of picturing where quality data is collected and where critical information is generated. Process Models are developed once and re-used across machines, lines and facilities, making deployments simple, fast, and inexpensive.
• Integrates easily with manufacturing systems or devices, eliminating the need to upgrade hardware. Enact supports a variety of data-collection methods, whether manual, semi-automated, or fully automated, including database queries, OPC servers, Flat file (.txt, .csv, etc.), Serial/RS-232, TCP/IP, XML files, GE iHistorian, Wonderware Live, and more.
• Runs on the highly secure Microsoft Azure cloud. Enact is a modern software-as-a-service (SaaS) web application that runs on Microsoft Azure. As a cloud-based platform, Enact speeds implementation and eliminates costly, time-consuming upgrades, while enhancing data security and minimizing an organization’s total cost of ownership (TCO).
• Scales with the enterprise. The SaaS model provides fast, simple scalability. Manufacturers can increase or decrease the size of their implementation as needed, supporting organizations with one facility or hundreds.