Greater machine access and quick change over to aide in the filling process – it must be the company's newly designed stainless steel Rotary Filler.
The Rotary Filler, designed for high-speed filling of rigid containers for a variety of markets, such as spices, coffee, infant formula and all other dry products, comes with a smaller, streamlined base of support with unlimited access to the drive system and change parts. This greater access makes cleaning, maintenance and changeovers faster and easier; all changeovers are accomplished without tools.
For added safety and performance, the Rotary Filler also comes with a guarding packaging and patented magnetic funnels. A feature that’s unique to the company, clear Plexiglas doors run from the top of the machine to the floor, serving as an ideal safety barrier to the machine while it’s running, yet giving a clear view of its operation. When opened, the Plexiglas provides ample access for maintenance, cleaning and changeover.
To aide in faster and more sanitary changeovers, the Rotary Filler has detachable magnetic funnels, a one-of-a-kind feature offered only by the company. These patented magnetic funnels can be detached without tools for quick cleaning and changeover. And since they’re magnetic, there are no fasteners that could become contamination collection points.
Features and benefits of the new Rotary Filler include:
• Smaller, streamlined base design for greater access to all parts of machine
• Patented magnetic funnels with no fasteners or catch points in the filling areas; quick-change adaptors attach to magnetic funnels to accommodate different size containers
• Single Lexan guard doors that extend from floor to the top of the machine surround filler, yielding greater visibility and access for maintenance, cleaning and changeovers
• No tools are required to remove change parts
• Independent vibration rails are isolated from the rest of the machine to enhance accuracy and reducing vibration-related mechanical complications
• Servo-driven timing screw, star wheel and turret change parts can be removed and cleaned quickly without tools; all driven by servo motors so timing functions can be set up electronically
• All stainless steel base construction ensures long-lasting durability and a more sanitary machine
• Augers can be raised, turned and lowered on the outside area of the filler for easy cleaning and to change tooling
Spee-Dee Packaging Machinery www.spee-dee.com