Air Science recently unveiled its Purair Flex film isolator with more volume, versatile tapered sleeve/glove choices, easy setup and several safety options. The company says that other features include:
- An innovative curved film profile that provides more working volume than any other glove bag on the market.
- A double O-ring design on the standard polyurethane cuffs to allow users to quickly and easily change gloves to meet a variety of dexterity needs.
- Semi-rigid support rods that make the isolator easy to set up and provide increased stability, even if the bag is not inflated to full pressure.
- Dimensions of 23.6 (W) by 24.6 (D) by 23.6 inches (H).
- Optional HEPA filter availability, a bag-in/bag-out port or nitrogen purge inlet connections.