Wildeck recently released the V-Lift™, a hydraulically operated, cantilever material lift. The lift can be installed in a shaftway or free-standing with optional structural framing. Features of the V-Lift™ include:
- ANSI/ASME B20.1 “Safety Standard for Conveyors” compliance.
- Guide columns constructed of 6-inch wide-flange structural steel.
- Hydraulic ram with large 2-1/2 inch diameter dual pistons for a smooth lifting motion.
- Single-cylinder hydraulic system that prevents twisting during operation.
- Standard carriage dimension of 6-ft × 6-ft with a lifting capacity up to 3,000 lbs.
- Safety interlocks, which prevent the VRC from moving unless the gates are fully closed.
- Optional carriages, ramps and controls.
- 100 percent phosphate-free paint pre-treatment process incorporating a non-toxic biodegradable alkaline powder that virtually eliminates the introduction of VOCs.