Parker-TexLoc offers a wide range of striped PTFE tubing for identifying chemical processes, fluid handling lines or other types of connections where quick tube identification is necessary. Colortrax™ tubing provides instant identification of lines without obstructing the view of the media flowing through the tube. Also, because the stripe runs the entire length of the tube, operators can easily distinguish one line from another without having to search for identification labels. The PTFE tubing:
- Uses markings that are part of the extrusion process, creating a permanent marking that resists rub-off, chemical attack and heat deterioration.
- Operates in temperatures up to 500ºF/260ºC.
- Has the lowest coefficient of friction for any fluoropolymer tubing.
- Is chemically inert, non-wetting and non-leaching.
- Is available in sizes up to 1” O.D. and in up to ten striping colors.