Almac’s hydraulic cantilevered lift in combination with a transfer system provides a space saving material handling solution for lean production areas. Guide columns are constructed of reinforced rails with a state of the art hydraulic ram and large cylinders, which deliver a smooth lifting and traverse motion. Safety features include mechanical stops that ensure positive leveling; redundant overload protection; safety interlocks and velocity fuses that safely control the ascent and decent of the lift. Other features include:
- Accurate, continuous and automatic load handling.
- Completely automated operation.
- Operational speed of up to 2-1/2 inches per second.
- Heavy duty bearings for heavy load applications.
- Rugged heavy-duty construction.
- Ambient, cooling or high temperature applications.
- Adjustable fork positions with levelers.
- Easy to install and maintain.
- Longevity and durability.