Misumi introduces its new factory frame systems, while adding a stainless steel pipe system to its existing family of metal pipe systems. Both systems are fully configurable, offering users a convenient, cost-effective option for creating a wide array of temporary and permanent storage units, mobile conveyors and other equipment. More specifically, the factory frame and pipe system provides:
- The capability to design, configure and assemble units to meet your exact application requirements.
- A single purchase order with all components included and delivery within a short period of time.
- An aluminum alloy composition to improve the squareness at assembly by setting the frame dents securely in the joint tabs.
- The flexibility to make fine adjustments to each separate frame without disturbing adjacent or completed frames.
- A clear anodized surface finish.
- A range of aluminum alloy joints in various configurations.
- Availability of accessory parts, such as saddles, inner caps, adjusting bolt sets and casters, and more.
In contrast, the new stainless steel pipe products feature:
- 430 stainless steel construction.
- A wide range of structural steel joints in various configurations (including orthogonal, 4-directional orthogonal, 4-directional parallel, 5- and 6-direction, cross-type and free) for assembly.
- Availability of additional accessory parts, such as inner caps, insert nuts, adjusting bolt sets and casters.