According to amixon GmbH, its new vertical mixers:
- Use apiral-type screw band agitators that rotate around a vertical axis, screwing the products to be mixed upwards in the periphery of the mixing chamber.
- Have an agitator helix that is inclined and optionally sine wave-shaped, significantly increasing the emptying rate.
- Can be operated with varying fill ratios from 10 to 100 percent.
- Can be used for the extremely gentle homogenisation of products, but also for the intensive deagglomerate and microfine blending of high-viscous fluids.
- Allow high residue removal rates, leading to savings with respect to raw material and time in actual practice.