Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure active energy management architecture can deliver up to 30 percent energy savings by uniting energy-intensive systems like HVAC, access control, video security management and lighting control. The company's free brochure is available online and outlines, amongst other things, how building management systems:
- Affect your product pipeline.
- Can accelerate return on investment (ROI).
- Fit in with regulatory requirements.
- Find efficiencies in controlling and monitoring critical systems, and capturing
- Utilize total environment management (TEM).
- Lower cost and risk.
- Improve secutiry.
To download the brochure, go to http://www.schneider-electric.com/documents/buildings/life_sciences_building_management_solutions_brochure.pdf