Mac Process announces that United States patent #8,157,878 was awarded to the company’s own Jason Weber and Dwight Edelman for the SpaceSaver dust collector. According to the company, this dust collector offers:
- Up to 75 percent smaller than traditional dust collectors, it offers a superior cleaning mechanism and long-lasting, leak-free cartridges.
- It is engineered for NFPA compliance and includes a low-emissions guarantee.
- It solves difficult dust collection challenges for ag/grain, cement, food, minerals, mining, plastics and woodworking applications.
- With a footprint as small as 27 by 38 inches, it is perfectly suited for applications with limited space requirements in terms of both cross-section and overall height, as well as in areas of the plant that aren’t connected to central dust collection systems.
- Many different cartridge styles are available to best fit the application, with sizes ranging from 2 to 48 cartridges per collector.
- Featuring fewer elements than a traditional dust collector, it requires only a one-piece cartridge made out of proprietary MEGABond ™media.
- Completely tool-free cartridge changeout and a unique blowpipe configuration provides ease of maintenance and reduces service costs.