Falcon Electric Inc. offers its new ready-to-install NEMA 3R and 4 enclosures of any size with Falcon’s 1kVA to 3kVA SSG-RP Series™ and SSG® Series 1.5kVA to 3kVA wide temperature UPSs. According to the company:
- They are UL, cUL and CE-listed to operate between -20 to 55°C (SSG Industrial Series) and -30 to 65°C (SSG Ultra Wide Temperature Series).
- For the oil and gas industry, the enclosures are found at well-head sites, along oil transmission lines and at refineries.
- Inside the high-grade, powder-coated enclosure with forced air cooling, the UPS is designed to swing-out 90 degrees so the user can easily control the UPS via the front panel of the UPS.
- Users can order an optional front panel that locks or one that simply secures the panel shut.
- The internal SSG Series UPS can be pre-configured to support domestic and global applications, as the SSG is available in both 120Vac and 230Vac (220/230/240Vac) models.
- All models feature auto-sensing frequency — matching output and input.
- For generator applications, the SSG Series can be programmed to “fix” the frequency on the output at 50Hz or 60Hz.
- The feature-rich SSG Series includes an RS-232 and USB interface, a cable and a Falcon UPSilon® software driver which can be configured to shut down a number of operating systems.
- For industrial applications, Falcon offers a dry-contact communications option, a secure IPv4 and IPv6-based SNMP/HTTP option as well as a MODBUS communications option.