JM?Science’s AQUACOUNTER® Karl Fischer volumetric titrator (AQV-2200S) is rugged, reliable, long lasting and eco-friendly with small-volume titration cells requiring only 20mL of titration solvent for accurate measurements. The company says that the device is further characterized by:
- Less reagent volume reduces waste and makes it easy to replace fresh solvent for the next series of measurements.
- It the perfect choice for a very wide range from 100 ppm to 100 percent water content with its maximum capability for automation and upgrades.
- Combining one additional KF station with either a volumetric or coulometric module enables two different measurements to be performed at the same time.
- With a volumetric and coulometric channel, one can measure moisture over the entire range from 2ppm to 100 percent or double the sample throughput with two identical KF?stations.
- Additional compact burets and snap buret-heads are useful for quick KF?reagent exchange or back titration applications.
- A two-channel option means easy plug-and-play.
- Intuitive control panel display shows current status, data and function keys.
- Result data with curves can be viewed on a PC internet browsing program without optional software.
- A built-in thermal printer is easy to load and has high-resolution printouts.