Auburn Systems’ TRIBO particulate monitors and detectors illustrate the advantage of DC/AC technology for detecting baghouse emissions. The series of products detect the signal created by the changes in particulate concentration, signaling workers to the onset of a bag leak or an increase or decrease in flow.
- Designed to operate in harsh industrial environments
- Changes in flow can activate operational functions such as alarms and relays
- Alerts to unusual changes can generate continuous 4-20 mA or digital signals for trending and recording purposes
- Features a new, unified DC/AC platform using electrostatic technology
- Provides increased capabilities to monitor and minimize emissions when generating or handling dusts
- Reliable and repeatable signal with electrical interference resistance due to combination of DC/AC induction signals