Eaton has launched their Azonix Barracuda 15” HMI workstation in the MTL product line for the oil and gas industry that enables users to reduce operational costs while increasing productivity and rig safety. Designed in response to demands for increased processing power and a more rugged HMI for operation in hotter environments, the unit features:
- Aan Intel i7 2.5GHz processor and up to 8GB of DRAM.
- Availability with wireless and Bluetooth options.
- Identical mounting options and the same connector interfaces as its predecessor, the new workstation can be a drop-in replacement.
- A state-of-the-art touch panel which allows for either a resistive or projected capacitive touchscreen.
- Operating temperature range of between -40ºC and 60ºC.