TankLink introduces their TankLink 95 wireless monitoring solution for 3G/4G networks. It features:
- The ability to address safety regulations in industrial plants and other areas where the potential for fires and explosions is a concern.
- Developed to meet Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations for Class I hazardous locations where flammable vapors and gases may be present and Division 1 locations where ignitable concentrations of hazards exist.
- Helps plant operators, managers and compliance officers monitor chemicals in vented and unvented storage tanks in hazardous locations, giving them access to critical tank level data at their fingertips, regardless of the tank’s location.
- A unique, low-profile, domed form factor for monitoring stackable tanks,totes and shipping containers.
- The electronics are housed safely inthe portion of the device recessedwithin the tank, and the antennae areunder the domed cover.
- An integrated GPS functionality for precise asset location and firmware updatesare completed over-the-air without user involvement