A new Hazardous Area Safety Competence Guide from METTLER TOLEDO explains how to avoid dangerous situations when manufacturing in hazardous areas with compliant equipment, a comprehensive understanding of standards and regulations and methods of equipment protection. The guide also explains how to correctly install and maintain equipment in hazardous areas and shows the examples of weighing systems for hazardous areas. A new guide from METTLER TOLEDO offers expertise for chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturers who work in potentially explosive environments. The Hazardous-Area Safety Competence Guide addresses:
- Explosion protection basics.
- International standards and regulations.
- Hazardous-area classification.
- Electrical equipment in hazardous areas.
- Types of protection.
- Installation and maintenance.
- Weighing in hazardous areas.
Download the guide at: www.mt.com/ind-hazguide.