Air Science has introduced its new line of Biological Safety Cabinets. The Purair BIO is designed to protect individuals, the environment, and products from a variety of biological particulates, serving as the primary barrier in life science research and experimentation. As a Class II Type A2 Biosafety Cabinet, the Purair BIO minimizes and contains Biosafety Level 1-3 agents, maintaining negative pressure inside the cabinet during operation to prevent contaminants from escaping the work area. HEPA filtration scours 70% of the incoming room air to protect the products, while the remaining 30% of the exhausted air is filtered by a second HEPA filter. Purair BIO cabinets provide ample workspace with environmentally sound operation and low energy consumption. Purair BIO cabinets are available with or without NSF 49, EN12469 and UL61010-1 certification.
Air Science USA