Torrey Pines Scientific, Inc. announces its new EchoTherm™ HPLC Column Heater Model CO20. The temperature range is from room temperature to 90.0°C readable and settable to 0.1°C. The PID temperature control software regulates temperatures to ±0.1°C. Temperature accuracy and stability are ±0.1ºC with a stable temperature indicator lamp on the front panel that lights when the target temperature is stable to within ±0.2ºC.
- Unit holds columns up to 30 cm long by ¼” or 3/8” diameter in mounting clips provided with room for guard columns and fittings
- Larger diameter columns can be used by removing the column clips that hold the smaller columns
- CO20 features simple controls, digital display of target and actual chamber temperatures, an injection counter, and 30-day timer with alarm and user settable Auto-Off
- Accessory stand is available
- Operates from 12 volts DC and comes with a bench top universal power supply for use anywhere in the world, 3-wire AC line cord for the country of use, counter cable, twelve month warranty and instruction manual