The future-ready new ST102A Air/Gas Thermal Mass Flow Meter from Fluid Components International (FCI) features an advanced dual-element averaging system, improving installation repeatability and accuracy for larger diameter pipes and ducts.
- Flow measurement applications involving line sizes 12 inches [305 mm] or greater can realize improved installation accuracy and repeatability by averaging the flow rates of two elements
- Distorted, swirling and non-repeatable flow profiles can result in decreased accuracy of single point meters
- Transmitter electronics average the input from two independent flow elements into a single output
- Each flow element can be independently configured for insertion length and process connection to allow installation flexibility
- One flow element can be integral with the flow transmitter
- Both can be configured as remote for easier access and visibility to the digital display/optical four button user interface
- Flow transmitter also provides independent information for each flow element, saving time when performing service checks