Cicoil introduces its ultra-flexible FireWire Cable. Unlike typical FireWire cables, the Cicoil cable has been designed for high flexibility, mechanical stress, temperature extremes (-65°C to +165°C) and harsh environments.
- Flat cable construction guarantees clear, high speed data transmission, even in the toughest of environments
- Patented extrusion process allows two individually shielded 28 AWG 100 Ohm pairs and 2 shielded 22 AWG power wires to be placed in a flat profile
- Precisely controlling the spacing of each component, insulation thickness and the overall cable shape
- Flexx-Sil® encased cable solution is engineered to provide weight and space savings, consistent electrical characteristics, premium current carrying capacity, reduced skewing effects and EMI/RFI suppression
- Tear resistant Flexx-Sil® jacket is self-healing from small punctures and will not wear, crack or deform due to long term exposure to vibration, water, ice, weld spark, steam, humidity, ozone, UV light, autoclave and many chemicals
- Halogen-free & flame retardant flat design is an excellent alternative to bulky round cables in tight routing, continuous motion and mission critical applications
- Standard “off the shelf” FireWire cables are available for immediate delivery and cable assemblies, complete with connectors are offered in 3 foot, 6 foot and 12 foot lengths