Lubrication Storage & Dispensing System from the originator of industrial fluid storage and handling systems, The IFH Group, has two 65-gallon containers and one 130-gallon container plus 3-way product diverter valve assemblies, individual pumping systems and 10-micron filters.
- Proudct (oils, lubricants) can be pumped in and pumped out and kidney looped through the filters
- Individual pumping systems ensure no cross-contamination
- 3-way diverter valves, in combination with the individual pumping systems and filters, allow product to be pumped through the filters into the containers, and then pulled back out of the containers through the filters with the transfer units
- Product can also be pulled from the containers, cycled through the filters and sent back into the containers (kidney loop)
- Customized to include containers of virtually any size
- Capacities include 500, 300, 250, 130 and 65 gallon sizes
- Optional equipment available includes the IFH Spill Containment System that prevents costly cleanups and potential fines