Bunting® Magnetics Co. has introduced a new line of high-intensity separation conveyors. They are designed to provide extremely high magnetic fields, which enable removal of lightly magnetic tramp metal fines.
- High-intensity magnetic fields separate work-hardened 300 series stainless steel from the product stream
- Increases separation effectiveness for medical waste, as well as automotive and electronic scrap recycling
- Optional vibratory feeder trays are available
- Conveyor frames are constructed of 300 series stainless steel
- Tough urethane endless belts maximize magnetic field exposure to the material being conveyed