Asahi/America, Inc.'s Chem Prolok™ is a thermoplastic double wall piping system that meets EPA requirements for underground chemical transfer. It has been certified by NSF to NSF/ANSI 61-G to be safe for drinking water.
- Made of the highest stress crack resistant PE resin
- Offers broad chemical resistance, low installed cost and safe long-term, maintenance-free service
- Typical applications include water and wastewater treatment, process piping, pressure or drainage
- Available in pipe and fitting sizes from 1" x 3" through 12" x 16"
- Designed to safety convey liquid chemical applications with a pH range from 1 to 14