Fluke Corp. introduces the Fluke® 709H precision current loop calibrator with HART communications, an affordable, easy-to-use tool with a user-friendly interface and HART capabilities that reduces the time it takes to measure or source, voltage or current, and power up a loop. According to the company:
- With its best-in-class accuracy at 0.01 percent reading, it is ideal for process technicians who need a precise loop calibrator and powerful HART communicator in one compact, rugged, reliable tool.
- It supports a select set of HART universal and common practice commands.
- In the communicator mode, technicians can read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests and trim the calibration on most HART-enabled transmitters
- It also features a built-in, selectable 250-ohm resistor to tune the loop for HART communications.
- The 709H and non-HART 709 models feature an intuitive interface with dedicated buttons, a Quick-Set rotary encoder knob, and simple two-wire connection for quick, easy measurements.
- The dedicated 0-100 percent span and 25 percent step buttons make for quick and easy testing. Ramping and auto-stepping enables technicians to perform tests remotely and be in “two places at once.”