Hardy Process Solutions’ new 6000 series family of weight processors is designed to strike the optimum balance between price, quality of weight reading and Hardy’s reputation for superior industrial process measurement products. The company says that the model HI 6300 is characterized by:
- It is a standalone weight processor that reads, conditions and digitizes load cell sensor and strain gage signals commonly found in process weighing applications such as inventory management, batch, blending, filling, dispensing and check weighing.
- With a robust, ultra low-profile design, it is an ideal solution for stand-alone applications where fast, precise weight-based controls are critical functions.
- It digitizes and processes net and gross weight data from Hardy load cells (or industry standard load cells) and sends this data directly to a PLC or computer system.
- For maximum visibility, it features a large, high-contrast display with a 140-degree viewing angle for easy reading.
- The display also features discrete status messaging and easy configuration through the front display.