Industrial Scientific’s Tango™ TX1 single gas monitor is characterized by a three-year runtime and patent-pending DualSense™ Technology, which increases worker safety, regardless of bump test frequency, while reducing overall maintenance costs. According to the company:
- The Tango detects carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and nitrogen dioxide (NO2).
- DualSense Technology includes two of the same type sensor for the detection of a single gas.
- The two sensor readings are processed through a proprietary algorithm and displayed as a single reading to the user.
- DualSense Technology was developed to address the major challenge of making sure workers are always using fully functioning, reliable instruments in the field.
- It is powered by one replaceable 2/3 AA lithium battery that will power it continuously for up to three years even if the instrument is being used in the optional “always on” mode.
- After the battery can no longer support instrument life, it can be easily replaced for another three years of continuous operation.
- With a three-year instrument warranty, three-year carbon CO and H2S sensor warranty, and two-year warranty on the SO2 and NO2 sensors, the Tango is the most cost effective instrument on the market today.
- The Tango is compatible with iNet®, Industrial Scientific’s Gas Detection as a Service solution.