Air Technical Industries announces a new compact reversible boom crane (RBC), with many versatile, useful and unique features. According to the company, this crane offers:
- Shorter base allows for operation in crowded industrial environments.
- Telescopic mast allows lifting and lowering the boom in a horizontal position without changing the angle of the boom.
- Triple section telescopic boom allows for reaching deep into nooks and crannies into, under or above hard-to-reach places.
- Mast rotation allows the boom to swing left and right beyond aisle ways, machines or obstacles.
- In addition to the vertical mast lift, the boom lifts from the horizontal position up to a 15-degree angle for greater height.
- Telescopic outriggers keep the unit stabilized when the boom is rotated.
- The battery-operated unit runs smooth, clean and quiet.