The VACUSIP from INTEGRA provides a benchtop solution for the safe aspiration and disposal of small volumes of liquid waste in clinical, molecular biology, biochemistry and microbiology labs. According to the company:
- With integrated vacuum pump and long-life battery, it is completely portable — enabling aspiration and waste disposal where and when you need it.
- To optimize battery run-time, the pump automatically switches on and off according to the vacuum needed for an aspiration task.
- It offers a space-saving footprint, silent operation and optimal organization.
- The unique hand operator enables precise fine regulation of liquid aspiration flow.
- A wide range of adapters are available for the hand operator, enabling it to handle almost any liquid-waste disposal task.
- A hydrophobic filter protects the unit from contamination and liquid entry.
- All components coming in contact with liquids can be autoclaved.
- Exchanging a full collection bottle is both safe and easy.