Wilden® announces that its Wilden® Advanced™ Series stainless steel air-operated double-diaphragm (AODD) pumps safely contain and transfer the most hazardous solvents, including trichlorethane, trichloroethylene, methylene chloride, methyl chloride, carbon tetrachloride and chloroform. According to the company, the pumps also:
- Provide superior containment since they do not have a mechanical seal or packing that can fail and lead to costly leakage.
- They feature a bolted design and single-piece integral piston diaphragm, which eliminates a potential leak point.
- A variety of elastomer options, including PTFE, are available to meet abrasion, temperature and chemical compatibility concerns.
- They also offer unique full stroke PTFE diaphragms that provide increased product displacement per stroke, resulting in greater flow rates and higher efficiencies.
- The drop-in design allows the pump to be installed into an existing pump footprint without the need to disturb the piping, resulting in reduced maintenance costs and system downtime.
- They feature the innovative Pro-Flo X™ air distribution system (ADS) with state-of-the-art Efficiency Management System (EMS™), which allows the operator to dial in the actual operational parameters regardless of the application demands or pump size.
- They are ATEX-rated, which certifies them for use in hazardous or dangerous environments.