Air Control Industries Ltd. introduces a new range of centrifugal fans with forward-curved impeller blades, designed to simplify specification across multiple projects and promote prompt order fulfillment. According to the company:
- Based upon a common configuration for all unit sizes, it is the first in a series of product lines to be based upon the company's new 'Homogeneous' modular design concept.
- Designated 'HFN' (Homogeneous Fan NEMA), the fan range conforms to a standard scalable configuration, permitting engineers to become rapidly familiar with the fans, their space envelope demands and their application capabilities.
- The fans cover a wide performance range with small increments between range models to ensure a more accurate fulfillment of the required duty specification.
- The fans are direct-driven units with motor sizes ranging from 0.17 to 30HP, delivering flow rates up to 6000 CFM, and pressures up to 14in. SWG.
- Standard options include 1- and 3-phase versions with 2- or 4-pole motors.
- Fan housings can be supplied in sheet steel (powder coated black as standard), stainless steel (304 or 316), aluminum or brass.
- CSA, UL, and CE motor versions are further options.
- A full range of accessories is available.