Franklin Miller introduces its DELUMPER DC2085L crusher to not only break up lumps and crush minerals, but also improve product consistency, facilitate mixing, drying and conveying, and keep process lines running smoothly. Known for their outstanding size reduction capabilities, according to the company, these crushers also boast:
- The size reduction of a wide range of materials, including chemicals, sugar, food, minerals, salts, plastics and pharmaceuticals, to desired output.
- Individually replaceable teeth mounted on a smooth rotating drum for a positive, non-churning, once-through chopping action.
- The power to reduce solids to basic grain sizes without overgrind, heat rise or fines.
- Operation with minimal vibration or noise.
- A seamless, 1-piece stainless steel body.
- Wide mounting flanges for easy connection to systems or hoppers.
- Shaft seals with purge capabilities.
- Your choice of direct or belt drives.